Weight : 200gm
Rated 0 out of 1808 Review(s)
Product Description 100
Common name: Pudina â€¢ Hindi: à¤ªà¥à¤¦à¥€à¤¨à¤¾ pudina â€¢ Urdu: paudina. Botanical name: Mentha spicata subsp. spicata Family: Lamiaceae (Mint family) Synonyms: Mentha crispa, Mentha viridis, Mentha sylvestris var.
Highly recommended for summers for several reasons
ts health benefits include:
- Soothing the digestive tract and if you are having stomach ache then it can be of great help
- Drinking herbal mint tea reduces irritated bowel syndromes, cleanses the stomach and also clears up skin disorders such as acne.
- Mint acts as a cooling sensation to the skin and helps in dealing with skin irritations.
- Mint helps in eliminating toxins from the body.
- Crushed mint leaves helps in whitening teeth and combat bad breath.
- Mint is a very good cleanser for the blood.
Not necessarily available in all places or seasons
It requires moist soil (so not necessarily available in summer)
Grown as side crop around water bodies hence the problem area often grown with drain or industrial waste sludge areas to be nearest to consumer.
In Ayurvedic medicines itâ€™s an ingredient and hence used in dried form. Sun dried and wet form only difference is removal of moisture.
For our own use and for such members who are interested we have instructed to grind powder of dried mint with Himalayan pink salt , kala namak , zeera ,fennel and black pepper in a way to use it directly as drink , sprinkle on salad , chutneys , summer tea.