Weight : 0.5gm
Rated 0 out of 0 Review(s)
Product Description 95
Recently I had a chance to study kesar trading.
Kesar in India comes from three major destinations, Spain, Iran and our Kashmir. Kashmir saffron is even exported.
Experts blend this and try to push in Spain variety as much as possible.
And the box that claims 1 gm is at best .8 gms (and that is claimed to be the best standard )
We have bought the Kesar in bulk as we both use it in ayurvedic medicines and we had to provide it to few temples for Rudra Abhisekh.
We are offering it in .5 gms boxes As can be seen its more than 1 gm commonly sold.
For the month of Sawan its offered @250 per box to members
- Protection Against Cold. Saffron is an effective tonic to treat cold and fever.
- Promotes Memory Retention.
- Relieves Menstrual Cramps
- Helps Treat Insomnia.
- Good For Heart.
- Boil ½ cup of water for 10 minutes.
- Add 4 to 5 strands of saffron and 4 tablespoons of milk powder to this water.
- Apply it to your face.
- Keep it on for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash with cold water.
Saffron is famous for its delicate taste, delightful aroma and rich color. Kesari brings you world class saffron threads perfect for cooking dessert, traditional sweets and famous biryanis and saffron rice.
These fine threads of saffron also promote health benefits. They contain natural antioxidants, health promoting and disease preventing properties. Kesari saffron can be used as an antiseptic antidepressant, digestive medication and immune modulator too.