Weight : 10ml
Rated 1 out of 2 Review(s)
Product Description 100
Avocado is regarded as the healthiest food for the health. The consumption of avocado enhances skin, circulatory functions and balance hormones. As it is extracted from the flesh of avocado, it is loaded with medicinal and nutritional benefits. It has high content of Vitamin E in comparison to olive oil. The high smoking point of avocado oil makes it suitable for cooking purposes.
- Neutralize free radicals
- Lowers cholesterol
- Healthy fat
- Healthy eyes
- Enhance absorption
- Treat arthritis
- Keep gum problems at bay
- Heal wounds
- Assist digestion
- Weight loss
- Topically, it is used to provide relief from gout and rheumatism.
- It nourishes the skin deeply and smoothen it by providing relief from skin desquamation.
- It is used to prevent wrinkles, dry skin and promote healing of wounds.
- It is an effective treatment for hair loss.
- It is used to treat eczema and psoriasis.
- It lowers the symptoms of IBS.
- It cures digestion issues, autoimmune conditions, neurological issues and lowers inflammation.
- It prevents cracked and chapping skin.
- It is helpful for stretch marks and promotes hair growth.
- Add few drops of avocado oil to the hand moisture creams which facilitates in soft, healthy and hydrated skin.
- The nightly Avocado oil face rub helps to get rid of age line and wrinkles of the face.
- The use of avocado oil in a spray bottle helps to detangle the hair by eliminating the greasy residue.
- For enrich moisturizing treatment of scalp and hair, add a shower cap after massaging the oil to the scalp.
- Treat the avocado oil regularly to clear the psoriasis and eczema issues.
- The acne could be treated by the avocado oil.
- The daily intake of avocado triggers the menstrual flow.
- Apply the avocado oil with a cotton ball to the affected teeth to relieve toothache.
- The avocado oil also helps to heal small wounds.
- The usage of avocado oil as a sunscreen prevents from harmful UV rays.
- A homemade avocado facial cleanser could be made by making the mixture of half cup milk, one egg yolk and half avocado.
- The mixture of egg white, oats, a tiny bit of lemon juice and avocado oil makes a great skin exfoliator.
- The moisturizing mask treatments could be made by mixing Aloe Vera gel and mashed ripened avocado.
- A dry skin could be treated by using the mixture of avocado oil and wheat germ oil. It moisturizes the dry skin.
- It has the ability to lighten dark circles under eyes.
- Add little avocado oil to the mouthwash. It eliminates bad breathe and bacteria because of its antiseptic properties.
- Add avocado oil to the conditioner and shampoo to get rid of dry and itchy scalp.
The oil which is extracted by pressing the pulp of fruit named avocado and its trees are inherent to Caribbean and America. Since 900 A.D. it has been cultivated. It is a great source of vitamin D, E and A. From centuries, avocado oil is used for skin care and beauty by the inherent North and Central American people. Due to impressive nutrient contents, it is used in skin care products for dehydrated, dry, mature and damaged skin. It is used in hair care products as it contains essential fatty acids and unsaturated fatty acids.