Weight : 100ml
Apricot Kernel Oil
Rated 1 out of 4 Review(s)
Product Description 99
Apricot Kernel Oil, also known as Apricot seed oil or Apricot oil, originated from Armenia. It has a light viscosity, which makes it to easily absorb into the skin. It has a faint nutty scent with a brown to golden color.
Apricot Kernel Oil has a short shelf life of 1 year and it contains hair and skin enhancing vitamins and minerals like Vitamin K, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Stearic acid, Palmitoleic acid, and Palmitic acid.
Apricot Kernel Oil Skin Uses
- Apricot Kernel Oil can be used to remove makeup
- Apricot Kernel Oil protects the skin from UVA and UVB sun rays. It serves as a natural sunscreen
- Apricot Kernel Oil can make a great massage oil. Combine 5 drops of Lavender and Peppermint Essential Oil with 6 Tablespoons of Apricot Kernel Oil to make an excellent massage oil
- Apricot Kernel Oil will eliminate your dark circles when combined with frankincense, lemon, and Clove Essential oils
- Apricot Kernel Oil is loaded with Vitamin E that will fade fine lines and wrinkles, giving you the youthful look
- Apricot Kernel Oil contains gamma linoleic acid that leaves your skin feeling tight. It also tones and lightens your skin
- Apricot Kernel Oil is one of the oils that moisturize your skin without leaving a greasy feeling
- Apricot Kernel Oil has potent anti-inflammatory properties that will reduce redness and soothe other skin discomforts from acne, psoriasis, and eczema
- Apricot Kernel Oil can make a good ingredient in your skin scrub, giving you a glowing skin
- Apricot Kernel Oil enhances your skin look when used as a night oil
Apricot Kernel Oil Hair Uses
- Apricot Kernel Oil seals moisture into your hair, keeping it hydrated and soft. Use Apricot Kernel Oil as a leave-in conditioner
- Apricot Kernel Oil contains a significant amount of Omega 6 fatty acids that stimulate hair growth. Use Apricot Kernel Oil as part of your hot oil recipe. See DIY section for more on Hot Oil
- Apricot Kernel Oil, when combined with Olive oil, Coconut oil, and some essential oils, will cure flaky and dry scalp.
- Apricot Kernel Oil will restore shine to dull hair
- The shelf life is just 1 year. So, you should refrigerate to prolong its shelf life
- Just like every other Carrier oil, the Apricot Kernel Oil may cause some allergic reactions on your skin. Make sure you carry out a patch test before inculcating this Oil as part of your cosmetic ingredient